It's the last day of school! The end of my poly life! Sounds awesome and as though I can feel the freedom that is rushing towards me. But on the contrary, I don't feel that today is my alst day of school. Feel as though there's still school. Maybe because I don't want it to end yet. Will miss my poly friends. They are bunch of awesome people! And i upgraded because of them. HAHAHAHA.
Ending of school also means that we have another destination that we are heading to. Different paths, different destinations, different goals. But at the end of it, we will reach what we planned as we believe and seek for it with our true hearts.
I don't feel like growing up. I don't want to face the society. But I know i had to. :D Facing it with a pinch of salt. [ heard it lots of time so just anyhow used it]
HUIHUI
