OoOoO ★ <body>
NEHNEHNIPUPU, You can't copy! :P
truthful or not? Inferior
Friday, December 04, 2009

I nearly cried in the bus. My mood was totally down to the pit. At the moment, i really wanted to call someone and talk about it. But I don't know who to find or who can i find. I felt so inferior. I felt so terrible. I felt my chest is going to explode. My mind just keep twirling about. I just keep staring at blanks. I just felt like crying.

Sometimes, i really don't know who to look up to. Though, my friends are around me. I just don't know. Everytime, the first person i thought of is you. And there's so much of you. The you is not the you that you think. I just need someone that can look through me, without me saying anything. I guess, everyone needs one.


Today, it's just a not-so-good day for me. First, i only brought 2 bucks for the whole day. Secondly, because of her. Thirdly, because of you.


I think I'm racing with the time. F1 car also won't be able to win it. What's more, when mine is a trishaw with a squared wheels. Maybe i can win them, when i got the momentum.
Ice said that i looked shagged than before.I do. And i think everyone does.

Sometimes, there are some things that are not meant to be seen.
Sometimes, there are some things that are not meant to be heard.
Sometimes, there are some things that are not meant to be known.


Work to be done: TONNES.

Work Harder (: Cause you know he will be there for you. ALWAYS. (:

Flying off on 7th and be back by 19th.