I think this is the time that i make decisions by myself. Because i'm in the situations whereby I can't take in other people's suggestions. I wanted to quit my job and rest but it seems that there isn't a need to or rather i can't. Nevermind, what for complaining. It only makes me feel worst and the people around me to depise. And make me feel so small around them. Stay Strong, but, how strong can i be.
Yesterday, I cried to sleep again. Every single bad memories float in my mind. I just keep hitting my head to stop myself from thinking. This is the worst time ever. I've been controlling and controlling so that people won't know that i'm that fragile. But it only makes my heart more pain. Literally pain.
I know to others it may not be a big deal or whatever. I myself also don't know why i react this way either.

angels, bless me.
HUIHUI
