OoOoO ★ <body>
NEHNEHNIPUPU, You can't copy! :P
♥ Be positive, gal (:
Tuesday, October 20, 2009


Hey girl, You're such a let down. Seriously, you are. You should just dig a hole and hide. I hope nobody ask me again. It really hurts. Or rather embarrassing.

Sometimes i wish i could always smile like a idiot, like the pic above. Dang.
Trying to learn to speak and think positively. HAHAHAHAHHA.

Sometimes, talking to others helps to lighten your burden. It helps. Thanks.
But still, keeping mum about everything still the best. Cause others won't find you irritating and detestable.


Second day of school, i can already feel the stress. Vietnam trip, school, assignments, work. All will be piled up at one go. I really wonder if i'm able to cope. Let's hope for the best.
I think i need lots of titbits or so. But maybe what i need is time management and of course you, Alien (:

Jia you!

Just because I'm like this.
Just because I love you so.
Changing for the better.
Witness this moment. (: