OoOoO ★ <body>
NEHNEHNIPUPU, You can't copy! :P
Saturday, September 26, 2009

So, today marks my 19th birthday! Everything was alright. With all the wishes and gifts. Thank you everyone (: Yea, so yesterday went out with my secondary school clique! We had lots of fun, especially the continuous-3-shots. It also can be called as our "fighting time". I wanted to buy something for myself. But, i stopped myself. So, i didn't spend much. Great job har. Thank you girls~ For celebrating with me (: Sorry if i showed any black faces, i don't mean it. Loves.



So anyway, this year my mum asked my relatives over to my house. And i was touched. (: By her, by my relatives and especially my little girl. She's only 8 and you know what she used her own money and bought me a plush toy! I was shocked but touched and she asked me what i want next year. I just love her innocence. My aunt also did something SPECIAL. She know i like Tao Kae Neo seaweed. So she wrapped 6 packets for me. I just find it funny and lovable.




And in the evening, we went to my cousin's ROM. A beautiful place, indeed. Let's bless this couple (:



To be true, most of my wishes came true. Except one. seriously, i'm just upset over it.

Nevertheless, BE CONTENTED! (: I'm shocked that you do remember my birthday, MR. GREEN MONSTER(:

Again, thank you everyone for you WISHES AND everything.