I think i'm prone to falls. I fell during work. And nearly fell lots of times. Even i'm at home. THAT'S so retard or rather that's so me.
ME = RETARD.
and, i felt so stress up. I'M REALLY STRESSED UP. be it with frens, work, school or wad ever. i think others are stress too. I just feel i'm a burden myself, to everyone to everything. I can't win my mentality. I just can't be that POSITIVE. I don't know why too.
Assignments, projects, tests, homeworks all coming in one by one. I don't know if i can go through it. Just hope i will.... just hope...
But i don't even know how to do my work, that's so stupid of me. CAUSE I'M JUST SO STUPID AND BRAINLESS.
Yes, everyone feel stressed up. But everyone is different..

someone once told me that i'm the only one that loves to scold myself. I don't know why either. I just love to.
I just do what i can, i think. i hope...
and i don't blog to attract attention either. i just feel so argh right now. i don't know why !?!?!?!??!?!?!??!
I don't dare to hope for anything, anymore.
What ever i hope, doesn't come true at all. in fact all turn hay wired.
i just got that feelings, everyone hate me..
and i'm always right.
HUIHUI
