Alright, i feel rather embarrassing when marce told me that his student say my work is like a secondary two standard. Though i know it's true. But somehow, i don't feel good. I going to let others know that i'm not that lousy afterall.
Yes, people tend to say things in a more poilte and nicer way so that they wont hurt my feelings. But deep down inside, i know. Your all are just trying to make a smoke screen to let me feel better. But you know what, you are trying to mean something. This make me feel more sad. I would rather you people just tell me what's wrong with me. Though i still will be upset, at least i know....
I think i got a violent-illness. I tend to hit people when i cannot express myself. Just like a kid! K-I-D! That's like uh-oh.. BAD.. I'm so gonna control myself from hitting people when i cannot express myself. Maybe make myself shut up? zzzz, i dont know. I wanna be much more gentle. I'm not going to hit people. ( i try.)
HUIHUI
