OoOoO ★ <body>
NEHNEHNIPUPU, You can't copy! :P
Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Yesterday was amy's birthday. We intended to give her a surprise! BUT i think it failed. hahaha. not going to plan anything anymore. tiring. BUT still, i will try to plan. cause it's such a beautiful moment when you see your friends put a huge smile on their face. RIGHT? I just love that feeling.

my pretty lil princess (:


pretty cake (:




alright i found out that, all pic that included with me seems to be blurr. That's so sad! or i think there's smth wrong with me face. pics taken with my phone is much clearer. think i need a new camera soon . ): that's means money~ ):
I went to see doc today. He said i have throat infection. AND i took near to one week before i went and see a doc. SO tt doc gave me tt face and said : " wah so long." HAHAHA.
In class, i coughed till my face went red and tears dropping out. I can feel that any moments i will just puke and sit down and cry. tt's so bad. ):