OoOoO ★ <body>
NEHNEHNIPUPU, You can't copy! :P
♥
Saturday, January 24, 2009

Yesterday was a tiring day. Woke up at 630 to get ready and go Hougang. Grace's house. Did our work and took cab down to school. That cab is horrible. Ah, nvm shall not talk about it. Ended school at 4 and i alone went to the library and do my work and find books for FP and CA. My independent day~ LOL.
Rushed to lot one to meet serene. That pretty pretty girl. Reached man li house rather early. Overall, this steamboat is funny and fun. reached home at 12 plus. yes~
AND I TOLD PQ THAT I SO WANNA BE A BAD GIRL.

one person missing. zs


ME and my JOY JOY~


This is my dinner for today. Pork chop noodle with papaya soup. NICE~~

BRING ME GO THERE AGAIN.
I WANT TO BUY A PINK WATER HULA-HOOP! (:
STOP ASKING ME WHY.
I DON'T KNOW EITHER.
IT'S A PAST.
SO STOP!