OoOoO ★ <body>
NEHNEHNIPUPU, You can't copy! :P
♥
Thursday, January 15, 2009

Today went to the National Museum and i told Amelia why Singapore History is introduced by caucasian. It's like so weird. But they are wonderful, you know? (: Knowing other country history isn't that easy. (: Three cheers for them. (:

Went to eat with them and memories start flowing back bits by bits. And went home after that. Yes, alone but haha.. and i started to do LAECY on train. But half way, i started drawing using pen.

My kiddish drawing. (:


Went home and wanted to draw back the same girl, but i can't. I kept having a girl dancing gracefully in my mind. (: This kind of feelings is wonderful. I attempted in drawing a ballerina for a few times, but i do not know how to start with. Today, or just now, i drew it. But it look weird? haha. But i like it. I do not like to draw faces, it destroy everything. But nvm, i tried. (:



I guess i'm rather happy today. As u see, 6 smiley faces. i wish there will be more. And and and, i'm super happy today, cause ... (:


Oh yes, there gonna be a new baby boy soon. (: My mum went to see him, he is cute! His mouth is small and he like to smile. WOnderful! (:

and yes, i miss you. (: