Got my tickets and buy my black shoe for work. With the tickets, they gave a PONYO water gun. GOSH~ don't it look cute??
YES IT IS. I think i going to give this tickets to my cousin. Let her watch with her bf. i'm good, aint i? tsk. or i shall see how first.
Terrible, my heart start to pain again. and and and i nowadays cannot balance on escalator. i will fall backwards. SCARY. get giddy often too. hahahaha. dunno wth happen to me.. Sigh. i want candy floss and many more...
Oh boy, i want to be independent. Why i'm so scare of unfamiliar people!
What's wrong with me! Can u stop being a scary cat?
Sigh..
YOU THIS DUMB.
I want a superman to fly me to the stars.
I want to leap on the stars with my superman.
I want to fly with my superman.
WHERE ARE YOU?
MY SUPERMAN.
HUIHUI
