OoOoO ★ <body>
NEHNEHNIPUPU, You can't copy! :P
Thursday, January 01, 2009

Today is a brand new year, which means everything and everybody starts PURE but life still move on.
My day started with these NEW things.

I had a NEW hair cut today.
I had a NEW blouse today.
I had a NEW shorts today.
I had a NEW skirt today.
I had a NEW sandal today.

BUT i bought 4 NEW packets of seaweed. HAHAHA. FOOD I WANT MORE.

My new resolution will be: save more money, study hard, work hard and GROW FAT.
I want to wear dresses but i'm just too way skinny and it will turn out to be super ugly. So i wan GROW FAT but not that fat. Think MAX 45kg. hahah.


One part of me doesn't want to move on. Another part of me wanted to move on and forget about the past. But I DON'T KNOW.
Similar places, different faces, different feelings. TERRIBLE.