OoOoO ★ <body>
NEHNEHNIPUPU, You can't copy! :P
Tuesday, January 06, 2009

I wanted show the real self. But this world is cruel. If i showed my real self, i'm unglam, as u said.

I wish to let myself out of the old me, but i just can't. Because of the stupid personality.

I'm too scare to show myself. Because there isn't anything PROUD to be shown.

It seems that everybody have some unique-ness in them. But i DON'T.
Or maybe it had not been reveal? But it just so werid.

I wish i could just shut my mouth up and keep quiet. Sometimes, I just hate to be in a quiet place.

I wish i could hear that again.

I wish there's someone there but there isn't ....

I wish i could just get out of my shell.

I wish i could get more confident...

I wish that i will not let my mind wander...

I wish i will not fear of anyone..

I wish i could see WHOLE SKY OF STARS.

I wish i could just getaway from here.

I wish i could have enough money to bring them away.


wash away my tears.
wash away the rain.
wash away the blood.
wash away my heart.