Today isn't my day i guess? Forgotten two most impt things. Ez-link card and my IC. All because i THINK I HAVE. Always. WHY? FOR GOODNESS SAKE, I JUST LIKE TO THOUGHT WHAT I THINK WAS ALWAYS RIGHT. hais. You are right.
today got to climb up the ladder and clean the signage.Not my day either. I use two hours standing up there and clean, take out the used double sided tape. It so difficult. My head had to lift high up and my arms are aching. Up there, nearly falled down the ladder many times. Get giddy when i'm up there. And so many ppl looking at me cleaning. I felt so embarrassing.
I think i'm born with a lousy brain and a lousy me. Everything was just so lousy. I kept forgetting stuffs and it's like ridiculous. One minute later, i can forgot tt i need to eat. Few seconds later, i can forgot what i wanted to do. Like i went for te briefing, i walked out. I remembered NOTHING. ta dah~ gone.
I wanted to type something. But i had forgotten.
I want a getaway. To hawaii. To somewhere there's snow, summer, spring. To somewhere there's ppl i love. To getaway from the useless me.
HUIHUI
