OoOoO ★ <body>
NEHNEHNIPUPU, You can't copy! :P
♥
Tuesday, November 04, 2008

yea, today my tears glands is so active. So easily activate. cried quite alot of time. One was while waiting for dance,one was at bus 61 and the other one at mrt platform.
cried but act as if nth and wipe. the more i wipe the more i wan to cry.

i think i'm a loser. a failure.
TODAY I CAN'T DANCE WELL.
I CAN'T DRAW WELL.
I CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT.

i just feel so sad and disheartening.
so much for the COMMENTS. though i know they are real. Just because they are real, i feel so sad. Feel like crying.
that's a fact.
I CAN'T DRAW.
I CAN'T DANCE AS WELL AS OTHERS.
I CAN'T TALK.
I GOT NO...


i just lose out in all aspect.

but i take comments even i dun wan too.
cause that's the wya to change.

they ask to be more open. i'm trying.
i wanted to msg my frens and say" hey, i am sad. i feel very sad. i'm crying"
but.. but.. ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ):

i really feel that i cannot talk. people ignored me too. me and my nonsenses.
OH SHUT UP PLEASE`
I THINK TT'S WAD PPL ARE THINKING.

when i get too close and comfortable with my frens, i will be straight in my words.
but often, they don't know. often, they get irritated by me.
often, I FEEL I'M THE REAL NUISANCE.

From since dunno which donkey years, i said i wanted to change.
but yet, NOT A SINGLE SHIT CAN.
damn disheartening.
WAD TO DO,WHEN SHE FEEL THAT EVERYTHING IS ALRIGHT. SHE THOUGHT THERE ISN'T A NEED TO.
see, her and her "ALWAYS CORRECT THINKING"

wad a idiot, man.