OoOoO ★ <body>
NEHNEHNIPUPU, You can't copy! :P
Sunday, November 30, 2008

MOOD today : HAPPY ( see my smiles and u will know, though not nice.)

today is my dad and mum's 22nd anniversary. went and celebrate and my lil darling joined us!
so i was damn happy. she keep using my phones and take pictures. damn cute la.
went nihon mura and have lunch and after that went to the sitex. ( if i'm correct) and last stop jurong point.
I don't know why. i feel so tired today. keep yawning and dozing off. Maybe too much htings happened and till I FORGOT THAT I HAVE A QUIZ TMR. stupid right.
BRAINLESS.



i carry my darling HELLO KITTY bag.
wore her clip. duh
her bag. cute isn't it?
big wide smile.
again.
and again.








and her jacket.
i feel weird today, i don't know why. Just weird. weird weird.
i just can like that and simply forgot about my quiz. stupid girl.
go put some brain.
I TODAY FEEL SO TIRED AND SO WEAK. WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO ME. DIE? SICK?