OoOoO ★ <body>
NEHNEHNIPUPU, You can't copy! :P
Saturday, November 08, 2008

i drew this bee card ! (:



most perfect pic we took.




wooo~~ yea, i think i should post about something happy. Think positively rather than spoiling my own mood. Ytd after school, went amk and meet ys and vivi. yupp, they are CON-er. they cheat my money and fOOD haha! just kidding. waited and waited till 630 when wp came. we went to the central and have our steam boat, which was quite cheap. I'M LIKE THE QUEEN. They help me with taking stuffs here and there. most of the time, i just sat there. haha! (: sound so evil me or rather lazy bum.i ate and ate non stop aas though i haven ate for months. like there's no end to my stomach. hoooo~~ so yea i WON.

but i got bullied by the two MOST EVIL person. ys and vivi.
and and, we took lots of unglam pics. all are to be kept in my computer and have a laugh.
RIGHT VIVI AND YS.
SEE I DIN POST.
I'M GOOD.
TSK.